Position: Site Supervisor
Pay: £9.18 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per week: 15 Hours per week
- To provide and manage the day to day maintenance for YMCA Norfolk’s Community Hub including its grounds and services
Further information about the role can be found here – Site Supervisor JD
YMCA Norfolk is a great place to work, offering meaningful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people, valuing the skills and attributes of every member of our team and personal development plans enabling staff to focus on aspirations and fulfil their potential. Work with us and make every day count, helping young people towards a brighter future.
What you’ll get in return:
- Healthshield Health Care Plan
- Health and wellbeing events and activities
- Family friendly policies
- In service training opportunities and bursaries investing in your development
- Annual staff day and staff awards to celebrate our successes
- Death in service benefit of 2 x annual salary
- Regular line management and support
- Staff discount at Stepping Stones Café
What to do next:
For more information on this role, please contact Beth Powell on 07597572985 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please forward a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 12th April 2021
Interview date: TBC
YMCA Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced / Standard DBS check prior to starting employment.