Position: Bank Housing Engagement Worker
Pay: £10.42 per hour + 12.069% holiday uplift
Location: Central Housing, Norwich
Contract Type: Bank Contract
Hours per week: Ad Hoc Shifts
- To provide an environment for residents with a programme of positive activities, that is safe, supportive and secure, to address the variety of barriers young people face. Ensuring residents feel included in the needs, risk and planning of the service they will receive, to move through a pathway to more independent living. Whilst on duty, to provide support to other staff in the service and to ensure the health and safety, security and well-being of service users, staff and visitors.
- Further information can be found at – Bank Housing Engagement Worker Job Description
YMCA Norfolk is a great place to work, offering meaningful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people. Working at YMCA Norfolk is an opportunity to be a part of an organisation which is challenging, innovative, rewarding and fun! We place young people at the heart of all we do and are committed to building an organisation that is responsive to the needs of young people and our stakeholders.
What you’ll need to succeed:
You will have a knowledge of housing legislation including tenancy management with recent experience of working in a support or housing setting with vulnerable people with support needs. You will be able to communicate clearly and effectively with tenants, colleagues and other professionals, while working with agreed standard of professional boundaries and confidentiality.
What you’ll get in return:
- Health and wellbeing events and activities
- Family friendly policies
- Annual staff day and staff awards to celebrate our successes
- Regular line management and support
- Staff discount at Williams Kitchen Café, Explorers Soft Play & Muddy Puddles Nursery
What to do next:
For more information on this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Ongoing
YMCA Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Enhanced DBS check prior to starting employment.