Position: Senior HR Officer
Pay: £12.26 per hour
Location: A mixture of working from home and Aylsham Road, Norwich
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per week: Flexible between 22.5 – 30 hours per week
- To provide support to the HR Manager in ensuring the smooth running of all aspects of the HR function, deputising in their absence, including responding to general HR queries.
- Further information can be found at – YMCAN Senior HR Officer Job Description
YMCA Norfolk is a great place to work, offering meaningful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people. Working at YMCA Norfolk is an opportunity to be a part of an organisation which is challenging, innovative, rewarding and fun! We place young people at the heart of all we do and are committed to building an organisation that is responsive to the needs of young people and our stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return:
- Healthshield Health Care Plan
- Health and wellbeing events and activities
- Family friendly policies
- In service training opportunities and bursaries investing in your development
- Annual staff day and staff awards to celebrate our successes
- Death in service benefit of 2 x annual salary
- Regular line management and support
- Staff discount at Stepping Stones Café, Explorers Soft Play, Muddy Puddles Nursery & Williams Kitchen
What to do next:
For more information on this role, please contact Beth Powell on 07597572985 or email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 23rd August 2021 at 9am
Interview date: TBC
YMCA Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake an DBS check prior to starting employment.