Position: Policy, Performance & Compliance Co-Ordinator
Pay: £12.26 per hour
Location: YMCA Norfolk Offices
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per week: 22.5hr – 30hr per week
- To ensure compliance and consistency with regard to the implementation of our policies and procedures. To monitor quality of services and compliance with external quality standards.
- Further information can be found at – YMCAN JD Policy Performance and Compliance Co-ordinator
YMCA Norfolk is a great place to work, offering meaningful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people. Working at YMCA Norfolk is an opportunity to be a part of an organisation which is challenging, innovative, rewarding and fun! We place young people at the heart of all we do and are committed to building an organisation that is responsive to the needs of young people and our stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return:
- Healthshield Health Care Plan
- Health and wellbeing events and activities
- Family friendly policies
- In service training opportunities and bursaries investing in your development
- Annual staff day and staff awards to celebrate our successes
- Regular line management and support
- Death in service benefit of 2 x annual salary
- Staff discounts at Stepping Stones Café, Williams Kitchen, Explorers Soft Play & Muddy Puddles Nursery
What to do next:
For more information on this role, please contact Beth Powell on 07597572985 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Thursday 14th October 2021 at 12pm
Interview date: TBC
This role may be closed earlier than the above date in the case of a large number of applications being received.
YMCA Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check prior to starting employment.