Position: Youth & Digital Engagement Worker
Pay: £10.78 per hour
Location: Various Locations
Contract Type: Minimum Hours permanent contract
Hours per week: 22.5 hours per week
- To deliver a youth club project, and offer support on our digital youth work platform.
- Further information can be found at – Youth & Digital Engagement Worker – Youth Clubs
YMCA Norfolk is a great place to work, offering meaningful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people. Working at YMCA Norfolk is an opportunity to be a part of an organisation which is challenging, innovative, rewarding and fun! We place young people at the heart of all we do and are committed to building an organisation that is responsive to the needs of young people and our stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return:
- Healthshield Health Care Plan
- Health and wellbeing events and activities
- Family friendly policies
- In service training opportunities and bursaries investing in your development
- Annual staff day and staff awards to celebrate our successes
- Regular line management and support
- Death in service benefit of 2 x annual salary
- Staff discounts at Stepping Stones Café, Williams Kitchen, Explorers Soft Play & Muddy Puddles Nursery
What to do next:
For more information on this role, please contact Beth Powell on 07597572985 or email@example.com
YMCA Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check prior to starting employment.