Position: Families Engagement Worker (Umbrella)
Pay: £10.44 per hour
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract – 2 years
Hours per week: 22.5 hours
- To build relationships of trust with vulnerable and marginalised single parents, children and young people within our Umbrella Service and offer opportunities to improve their independence, skills, family cohesion and life chances
Further information about the role can be found here – Families Engagement Worker Umbrella – Job Description
YMCA Norfolk is a great place to work, offering meaningful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people, valuing the skills and attributes of every member of our team and personal development plans enabling staff to focus on aspirations and fulfil their potential. Work with us and make every day count, helping young people towards a brighter future.
What you’ll get in return:
- Healthshield Health Care Plan
- Health and wellbeing events and activities
- Family friendly policies
- In service training opportunities and bursaries investing in your development
- Annual staff day and staff awards to celebrate our successes
- Death in service benefit of 2 x annual salary
- Regular line management and support
- Staff discount at Stepping Stones Café
What to do next:
For more information on this role, please contact Beth Powell on 01603 340867 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please complete an External Application for Employment and Survey Form forward to email@example.com or by post to Beth Powell, HR Payroll Administrator, 35-37 Exchange Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1DP
Closing date for applications: Monday 23rd March 2020 at 9am
YMCA Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced / Standard DBS check prior to starting employment.