Position: Youth Club Engagement Worker (Airplay)
Pay: £11.68 per hour
Location: RAF Marham, Norfolk
Contract Type: Fixed Term until September 2024
Hours per week: 4.5 hrs per week (evening)
We are looking for an Youth Club Engagement Worker to join our Youth Club teams!
To deliver youth work at our YMCA Youth Clubs in RAF Marham, Norfolk. You will support young people who are taking part in the programmes and ensure their views are respected and listened to, while empowering them to contribute to the activities that they want to take part in.
Further information can be found at – Job Description
YMCA Norfolk is a great place to work, offering meaningful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people. Working at YMCA Norfolk is an opportunity to be a part of an organisation which is challenging, innovative, rewarding and fun! We place young people at the heart of all we do and are committed to building an organisation that is responsive to the needs of young people and our stakeholders.
What you’ll need to succeed:
You will have excellent interpersonal skills, sufficient to communicate effectively with a wide range of staff, young people and external contacts. You will have experience of youth participation and involvement, with experience of running small group sessions and activities with young people. You must be willing to work unsocial hours, and hold a full drivers license with your own transport.
What you’ll get in return:
- Health Care Plan
- 34 days (pro rata) per annum inclusive of Bank and Public Holidays
- An additional day of annual leave (pro rata) awarded after 5 and 10 years of continuous Long Service
- Access to contributory stakeholder pension scheme after 3 months
- Health and wellbeing events and activities
- Family friendly policies
- In service training opportunities and bursaries investing in your development
- Annual staff day and staff awards to celebrate our successes
- Death in service benefit of 2 x annual salary
- Regular line management and support
- Staff discount at Williams Kitchen Café, Explorers Soft Play & Muddy Puddles Nursery
What to do next:
For more information on this role, please contact Harriet Berry on 07849 085023 or email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 8th December at 9am.
Interview Date: TBC
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
YMCA Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check prior to starting employment.