Position: Life Ready Coach
Pay: £11.68 per hour
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract until 31st December 2026
Hours per week: 15 hours
To deliver transformational activities and dedicated coaching support to young people in Norwich. As a Life Ready Coach you will deliver 1:1 coaching sessions and be responsible for holding and managing a case load.
YMCA Norfolk is a great place to work, offering meaningful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people, valuing the skills and attributes of every member of our team. We strive to enable staff to focus on their aspirations and fulfil their potential. Work with us and make every day count, helping young people towards a brighter future!
What you’ll get in return:
- Health Care Plan
- 34 days (pro rata) per annum inclusive of Bank and Public Holidays
- An additional day of annual leave (pro rata) awarded after 5 and 10 years of continuous Long Service
- Health and wellbeing events and activities
- Family friendly policies
- In service training opportunities and bursaries investing in your development
- Annual staff day and staff awards to celebrate our successes
- Death in service benefit of 2 x annual salary
- Regular line management and support
- Staff discount at Williams Kitchen Café, Explorers Soft Play & Muddy Puddles Nursery
What to do next:
For more information on this role, please contact Harriet Berry on 07849 085023 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those not currently living in the UK need not apply. Please note that this role also requires you to have your own transport.
Closing date: Monday 27th November at 9am
Interview date: Friday 1st December
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
YMCA Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.