Position: Bank SOS Bus Driver
Pay: £10.42 per hour + 12.069% holiday uplift
Location: Kings Lynn
Contract Type: Bank ‘as and when’
Hours per week: As and when required
- To drive the SOS Project Safe Haven vehicle and trailer in a safe and responsible manner and to act in a responsible and courteous manner at all times when undertaking all duties for SOS Project Safe Haven.
- Further information can be found at – Job Description
YMCA Norfolk is a great place to work, offering meaningful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people. Working at YMCA Norfolk is an opportunity to be a part of an organisation which is challenging, innovative, rewarding and fun! We place young people at the heart of all we do and are committed to building an organisation that is responsive to the needs of young people and our stakeholders.
What you’ll need to succeed:
You will have previous experience of driving, having held a UK drivers license for a minimum of 3 years. You will hold a B1+E license for towing and be willing to work unsocial hours.
* Please note that for insurance purposes, the post holder must be aged between 25 and 68.
What you’ll get in return:
- Health and wellbeing events and activities
- Family friendly policies
- In service training opportunities
- Annual staff day and staff awards to celebrate our successes
- Staff discount at Williams Kitchen Café, Explorers Soft Play & Muddy Puddles Nursery
What to do next:
For more information on this role, please contact Harriet Berry on 07849 085023 or email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Ongoing recruitment
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
YMCA Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check prior to starting employment.