Position: Bank Youth Club Engagement Worker
Pay: £10.42 per hour + 12.069% holiday uplift
Contract Type: Bank
Hours per week: Bank – As and When
We’re looking for Youth Club workers to join us at the following Youth Clubs:
Sheringham, Mattishall, Bradwell, Norwich, Newton Flotman and Horsford
- The role is to support each aspect of the community’s team, working in the community and at family homes supporting them to make sustained change. Working in our youth clubs will form part of this role and supporting the regular youth club staff with activities, health and safety of the children and safeguarding as required. Full training will be given.
- Further information can be found at – Bank Youth Club Engagement Worker Job Description
YMCA Norfolk is a great place to work, offering meaningful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people. Working at YMCA Norfolk is an opportunity to be a part of an organisation which is challenging, innovative, rewarding and fun! We place young people at the heart of all we do and are committed to building an organisation that is responsive to the needs of young people and our stakeholders.
What you’ll need to succeed:
The successful candidate will have an understanding of Youth Work in a community setting. They will have strong engagement skills to work with young people & Families from a variety of backgrounds.
What you’ll get in return:
- Health and wellbeing events and activities
- Family friendly policies
- In service training opportunities
- Annual staff day and staff awards to celebrate our successes
- Staff discount at Williams’ Kitchen, Muddy Puddles Nursery & Explorers Soft Play
What to do next:
For more information on this role, please contact Harriet Berry on 07849 085023 or firstname.lastname@example.org
YMCA Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check prior to starting employment.