Position: Bank Sessional Youth Worker
Pay: £9.64 + 12.069% uplift for holiday pay
Location: East & West Norfolk
Contract Type: Bank
Hours per week: Bank – As and When
- The role is to support each aspect of the community’s team, working in the community and at family homes supporting them to make sustained change. Working in our youth clubs will form part of this role and supporting the regular youth club staff with activities, health and safety of the children and safeguarding as required. Full training will be given
- Further information can be found at – Bank Engagement Worker Job Description
YMCA Norfolk is a great place to work, offering meaningful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people. Working at YMCA Norfolk is an opportunity to be a part of an organisation which is challenging, innovative, rewarding and fun! We place young people at the heart of all we do and are committed to building an organisation that is responsive to the needs of young people and our stakeholders.
What you’ll need to succeed:
The successful candidate will have an understanding of Youth Work in a community setting. They will have strong engagement skills to work with young people & Families from a variety of backgrounds.
What you’ll get in return:
- Health and wellbeing events and activities
- Family friendly policies
- In service training opportunities
- Annual staff day and staff awards to celebrate our successes
- Staff discount at Stepping Stones Café & Williams’ Kitchen
What to do next:
For more information on this role, please contact Beth Powell on 01603 340852 or firstname.lastname@example.org
YMCA Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check prior to starting employment.