Position: Life Ready Coach
Pay: £10.44 per hour
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract until 30th April 2023
Hours per week: 30 hours
- To deliver the Life Ready Project within our Norwich Housing Services. To support and meet with young people who are taking part in the programme, ensuring their views are respected and listened to.
Further information about the role can be found here – Life Ready Coach – Job Description
YMCA Norfolk is a great place to work, offering meaningful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people, valuing the skills and attributes of every member of our team and personal development plans enabling staff to focus on aspirations and fulfil their potential. Work with us and make every day count, helping young people towards a brighter future.
What you’ll get in return:
- Healthshield Health Care Plan
- Health and wellbeing events and activities
- Family friendly policies
- In service training opportunities and bursaries investing in your development
- Annual staff day and staff awards to celebrate our successes
- Death in service benefit of 2 x annual salary
- Regular line management and support
- Staff discount at Stepping Stones Café
What to do next:
For more information on this role, please contact Beth Powell on 01603 340867 or email@example.com
To apply, please complete an External Application for Employment – Life Ready Coach and a Survey Form and forward both along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Beth Powell, HR Payroll Administrator, 35-37 Exchange Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1DP
Closing date for applications: Friday 27th March 2020 at 9am
YMCA Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced / Standard DBS check prior to starting employment.