Our Youth and Community Project to increase the capacity of the youth service within Great Yarmouth and Gorleston.
We support adults (paid and voluntary) who are working with young people to enable them to feel confident in the work they do, especially when tackling challenging issues such as; teenage pregnancy, obesity, mental health and drug and alcohol abuse.
We provide workshops and training, one-to-one support, networking meetings and professional development schemes to share good practice and develop links locally to ensure a range of high quality support is available to young people.
Who is it for?
Youth groups and organisations in the Great Yarmouth and Gorleston area.
How can the project help me?
- Workshops covering key issues including; sexual health, health & well-being and mental health.
- Access to training and qualifications.
- One to one support to discuss any challenges.
- Youth Network meetings to develop connections within the community, share good practice and link in with specialist support.
- Signposting and partnership working.
Who are we working with?
Great Yarmouth Youth Advisory Board.
Emily Dyble | Youth and Community Worker