Position: Training & Development Officer
Pay: £13.20 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: A mixture of time spent in Norwich, other YMCA Norfolk locations and remote working from home.
Hours per week: 22.5 hours per week
- To deliver the effective induction, training and development of staff as part of support of the wider HR service.
Further information about the roles can be found here – YMCAN Training Development Officer JD
YMCA Norfolk is a great place to work, offering meaningful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people, valuing the skills and attributes of every member of our team and personal development plans enabling staff to focus on aspirations and fulfil their potential. Work with us and make every day count, helping young people towards a brighter future.
What you’ll get in return:
- Healthshield Health Care Plan
- Health and wellbeing events and activities
- Family friendly policies
- In service training opportunities and bursaries investing in your development
- Annual staff day and staff awards to celebrate our successes
- Death in service benefit of 2 x annual salary
- Regular line management and support
- Staff discount at Stepping Stones Café
What to do next:
For more information on this role, please contact Beth Powell on 07597572985 or email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 22nd February 2021.
Interview date: TBC
YMCA Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced / Standard DBS check prior to starting employment