In April / May 2021, YMCA Norfolk will be launching their new Community Hub in the heart of Norwich on Aylsham Road. The beautifully renovated Jubilee Hall aims to provide a space to welcome individuals, families and friends through its crafted areas for all including: the community café, a children’s nursery, youth clubs, a soft play centre and on site pastoral support.
The community café, Williams’ Kitchen, will welcome customers into the space serving a selection of fresh, natural, hearty and healthy, deli-cafe food, drinks and high quality coffee. It will be a place to meet, eat, socialise, or just watch the world go by.
Pay: £9.69 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Williams’ Kitchen, Aylsham Road, Norwich
Hours per week: 15 / 30 / 37.5 hours per week
- To carry out the preparation of food and other associated tasks within the catering unit. To ensure that at all times the catering function is carried out to the level of the YMCA Norfolk agreed standards and is undertaken in accordance with Health and Safety legislation, Environmental Health Guidelines and Food Hygiene requirements
Further information about the roles can be found here – Chef JD
YMCA Norfolk is a great place to work, offering meaningful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people, valuing the skills and attributes of every member of our team and personal development plans enabling staff to focus on aspirations and fulfil their potential. Work with us and make every day count, helping young people towards a brighter future.
What you’ll get in return:
- Healthshield Health Care Plan
- Health and wellbeing events and activities
- Family friendly policies
- In service training opportunities and bursaries investing in your development
- Annual staff day and staff awards to celebrate our successes
- Death in service benefit of 2 x annual salary
- Regular line management and support
- Staff discount at Stepping Stones Café
What to do next:
For more information on this role, please contact Beth Powell on 07597572985 or email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9am on Wednesday 21st April 2021
Interview date: TBC
YMCA Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced / Standard DBS check prior to starting employment. If a high number of applications are received for this role we may close the recruitment early.