Position: Marketing Officer
Pay: £10.44 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per week: 22.5 hours
- To provide support to the Marketing and Fundraising Department in the delivery of duties such as social media, marketing, promotion, media relations, graphic design, event coordination and internal communication.
Further information about this role including the person specification can be found here – Marketing Officer Job Description
YMCA Norfolk is a great place to work, offering meaningful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people, valuing the skills and attributes of every member of our team and personal development plans enabling staff to focus on aspirations and fulfil their potential. Work with us and make every day count, helping young people towards a brighter future.
What you’ll get in return:
- Healthshield Health Care Plan
- Family friendly policies
- Health and wellbeing events and activities
- Staff discount at Stepping Stones Café
- In service training opportunities and bursaries investing in your development
- Annual staff day and staff awards to celebrate our successes
- Regular line management and support
- Death in service benefit of 2 x annual salary
What to do next:
For more information on this role, please contact Beth Powell on 01603 621263 Ext 161 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please complete an Application for Employment and Job Application Survey Form and forward to email@example.com or by post to Beth Powell, HR Payroll Officer, 35-37 Exchange Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1DP
Closing date for applications: Monday 18th November 2019 at 9am
YMCA Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced / Standard DBS check prior to starting employment.