- Position: Families Engagement Worker (Rapid Response Team)
- Pay: £10.44 per hour
- Location: Countywide
- Contract Type: Fixed term until 30th April 2020
- Hours per week: 27.5 hours
A rapid response team has been commissioned by Children’s Services to provide a response to families in crisis.
- To build relationships of trust with vulnerable and marginalised parents and families within the community.
- The aim is to be part of the prevention of care under the Alternatives to Care provision, and/or providing opportunities to enable reunification within the family unit. We can provide support and advice, build parents confidence and skills. Empowering families to experience transformation in their lives.
- The main area of this role will be to support families and young people in a crisis situation at short notice.
For more information on this role, please contact Beth Powell on 01603 621263 Ext 161 or email@example.com
To apply, please complete an Application for Employment and Job Application Survey Form (Available to download below) and forward along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Beth Powell, HR/Payroll Officer, 35-37 Exchange Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1DP
Closing date for applications: 9am on 16th August 2019