- Position: Families Engagement Worker (Rapid Response Team)
- Pay: £10.44 per hour
- Location: Countywide
- Contract Type: Fixed Term until 30th April 2020
- Hours per week: 7.5 hours
A rapid response team has been commissioned by Children’s Services to provide a response to families in crisis.
• To build relationships of trust with vulnerable and marginalised parents and families within the community.
• The aim is to be part of the prevention of care under the Alternatives to Care provision, and/or providing opportunities to enable reunification within the family unit. We can provide support and advice, build parents confidence and skills. Empowering families to experience transformation in their lives.
• The main area of this role will be to support families and young people in a crisis situation at short notice.
Further information about the role can be found:
YMCA Norfolk is a great place to work, offering meaningful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people. Working at YMCA Norfolk is an opportunity to be a part of an organisation which is challenging, innovative, rewarding and fun! We place young people at the heart of all we do and are committed to building an organisation that is responsive to the needs of young people and our stakeholders. By supporting our staff and volunteers to develop their talent and ideas, together we can make a difference.
What You’ll get in return
- Death in service benefit of 2 x annual salary
- Healthshield Health Care Plan
- Health and wellbeing events and activities
- Family friendly policies
- In service training opportunities and bursaries investing in your development
- Annual staff day and staff awards to celebrate our successes
- Regular line management and support
- Staff discount at Stepping Stones Café
What to do next:
For more information on this role, please contact Beth Powell on 01603 340852 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please complete an Application for Employment – Families Engagement Worker and Job Application Survey Form and forward to email@example.com or by post to Beth Powell, HR Payroll Officer, 35-37 Exchange Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1DP
Closing date for applications: Monday 5th August 2019 9am
Interview date: T.B.C
YMCA Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced / Standard DBS check prior to starting employment.